|Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory|
Compile Heart, Idea Factory
Action, Role-playing game
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (known in Japan as 神次元ゲイムネプテューヌV Kami Jigen Game Neptune V , "God Dimensional Game Neptune V") is the third game in the Hyperdimension Neptunia series. The game released in North America on March 21st, 2013 and Europe on March 15th, 2013. 
Set after the events of Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 but takes place in an alternate Gamindustri set during 1989, where Planeptune is a small country, Lowee as a Japanese styled area and Leanbox as an invading overseas country. Lastation is an area connected with Planeptune.
Neptune is thrown into this continuity and embarks her adventure to get back. Because this is not the world/dimension or time she's supposed to live in, she is not in charge of Planeptune; a new character called Plutia also known as Iris Heart is in charge of Planeptune instead.
Two new Hearts are introduced in the game. Iris Heart, the CPU of Planeptune in the Ultradimension who's human form is named Plutia, an airheaded, lazy CPU, much like Neptune herself. And Yellow Heart, a new CPU who causes trouble for the CPUs in later chapters.
Two new Hearts are introduced in the game too. One is Iris Heart, the new CPU of Planeptune and Yellow Heart, who may or may not be an antagonist, as she keeps appearing to cause trouble for the main group.
Falcom makes a return in this game, a much younger version appears and later her mk2 counterpart. Both will be usable via DLC.
The CPU Candidates do make a return and are playable. However they are not involved in the story and not usable if the player did not get into chapter 9 (good end) or chapter 10 (True end). Also Compa and IF are in the game as small kid, along with a character named Peashy. Kid Compa and IF can be playable by getting a DLC.
Two brand new personified video game publishers are introduced like Idea Factory based IF and Compile Heart based Compa. One is Marvelous, based on the company Marvelous AQL, publishers of Rune Factory and the Senran Kagura games. The other is Broccoli based on the series Di Gi Charat.
The third maker character is based on the company CyberConnect2, developers of the .Hack series and the Naruto: Ultimate Storm series. Who seems to be based on the .Hack and Little Tail Bronx series (with a bit of Naruto mixed in). Another Character based on Mages company, Mages was also introduced. being DLC along with the other characters.
Tekken is the final character to be announced as a DLC character. However unlike the rest of the makers, she is based on a game series rather than a video game company.
- The characters are able to jump, unlike the first and second game.
- The game has an achievement system for things like number of jumps, damage taken, and so forth. Unlike most other games, each one has a small but immediate benefit usually a stat boost. For example, "Total damage taken" achievements award max HP boosts.
- Composer Nobuo Uematsu along with his band Earthbound Papas composed some of the music found in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. 
- According to NIS America, they said Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory will be set release to America and Europe in Spring 2013.
- In the English version, Pururut's name is Plutia.
- Piishe's English name is Peashy.
- Kyubey from Puella Magi Madoka Magica makes a cameo as a character in Planeptune. There's also an enemy that bares some similarities to Kyubey.
- The Shampuru's from "Mugen Souls" appear in Zeca Ruins No. 2
- ↑ http://www.vg247.com/2012/09/21/hyperdimension-neptunia-3-coming-west/
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 http://nisamerica.com/games/NeptuniaVictory/
- ↑ http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-09-21/neptunia-v-generation-of-chaos-6-head-to-u.s-europe
- ↑ http://store.nisamerica.com/Games/NeptuniaV-PS3-Standard
- ↑ http://www.siliconera.com/2012/07/24/neptunias-friends-compa-and-if-return-as-babies/
- ↑ http://www.siliconera.com/2012/05/16/nobuo-uematsu-summoned-for-neptunia-v/