"Yes, that's surely a legendary situation!"
|Weapon||Short Sword and Shield|
|Game(s)||Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart|
|Voice Actor||Maaya Uchida (Japanese) , [[Wikipedia:Janice Kawaye|Janice Kawaye]] (English)|
Estelle (エステル Esuteru ) is a character that appears in Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart.
Estelle is a person with a bright and simple disposition. She comes off as very innocent and calls herself a hero in search of legendary things. But her actions are never done with ill intent, although it still winds her in trouble...
Estelle is a fair skinned girl with aqua colored eyes and brown hair. It is about shoulder length and flips just slightly outward with a sharp cowlick and her bangs held down with a gold tiara that has a big ruby in the center.
Estelle wears a blue, slightly revealing armor-like dress with gold, and light blue detailing. Around her waist is a brown belt with silver pieces and a red tied rope on it, and in the center of her chest is a red diamond. She also wears a pink short cape, brown gloves, and black stockings with detailing on top. Her brown boots have white and gold accents with gems in the center.
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black HeartEdit
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- Estelle is based on Erdrick, the main protagonist of Dragon Quest III, an extremely influential JRPG title
- Estelle's Dogoo shield is another nod to the Dragon Quest series as Dogoo are a nod to slimes which have been in every Dragon Quest game, probably the series most famous monster.
- Estelle and Ein Al (Final Fantasy based character) might be related in some way or are friends/rivals since they are both made by the same company, Square-Enix.
- Before Enix bought out Squaresoft, Dragon Quest was done by Enix and usually sold more than Final Fantasy while Squaresoft made Final Fantasy.
- Estelle was also the nickname of Estellise Sidos Heurassein from Tales of Vesperia.